ruthless

Hot pink and black leather dog collar

I made this collar for Angel yesterday. I bought a big piece of hot pink calfskin [?] for $5 ages ago and I was determined to use it somehow! It took several attempts to get it right and after she ran around in it for a couple of minutes [instead of sitting still for photos :rolleyes:] I realised it's going to get trashed and dirty very quickly and it'll break my heart. So, it's going to have to be for very special occasions only :lol:

3377601387_9d8d0e22b5.jpg

3378438334_f641914c80.jpg

3377540755_fe258fe8de.jpg

3378381414_fce1fbb37c.jpg

3378400228_c1a55dd924.jpg

Although I probably won't make any more of these, I welcome any comments or criticism :)

Very neat dog collar!!!

Nice doggie too;-)

Tom

Great job on the collar! Your dog should be proud to wear it.

You seem to know your way around a camera, too! Nice photos.

Thanks, that's my other money sucking hobby :lol: I've been doing it a bit longer than my leather stuff though.

You do some really nice photos. The girlfriend and I are into it a bit but still learning. Gotta say you have some spoiled doggies. That chopper really knows how to put on the sad face lol.

I agree, they are excellent collars, and even better looking dogs. Recently I have attempted collars and tracking harnesses for my German Shepard and if I would just slow down and take my time. I have a tendency to rush. I hope to make collars as nice as yours someday. Your photography is outstanding also...

Thanks for the compliments :)

Chooper's actually a very happy chappy, he just tends to pout when I make him model for me ;)

We made one for my daughter's red-nose pit bull - Pink leather with studs. She calls it her "going out" collar. It's held up really well and gives us lots of leads from other customers. Go get 'em!

nice collar, and my other half wants that puppy doberman.. too cute