Sign in to follow this  
stitchwizzard

My Latest Knife Sheath's

Here are two new knife sheath's I've recently made. The small drop point is is one of several I've bought from Ebay. It's an Mtech drop point style hunter and

is a really good knife for the money. The supplied sheath was useless so I made new ones to fit them for gifts. The second is my Dad's Camillus M2 fighting knife

that needed a sheath. It was a great break to be able to use the original style sheath template, I had them custom made in by a laser shop in ohio. They both fit like gloves!

post-25445-027453100 1330719358_thumb.jp

post-25445-023520300 1330719423_thumb.jp

post-25445-099619700 1330719433_thumb.jp

post-25445-084884300 1330719442_thumb.jp

Wow!! Nice work! Those stencils look awesome! Do you mind sharing your source and letting me know how expensive the were? I do a lot of production stuff and am always trashing my cardboard templates!

nice knife sheaths .... I would love to see them in a bit larger photo though ... still very nice

Regards Terry

nice knife sheaths .... I would love to see them in a bit larger photo though ... still very nice

Regards Terry

Thank you!

I tried to upload bigger pic's but I was having trouble trying to get them up. I used Wicket and Craig leather for the sheath's and what super nice quality it is!

Wow!! Nice work! Those stencils look awesome! Do you mind sharing your source and letting me know how expensive the were? I do a lot of production stuff and am always trashing my cardboard templates!

Hey thank you!

The shop that made my stencil templates doesn't make them often, usually on request as their business is geared towards Veteran's memorial items. I just happened to mention

that how nice it would be to have custom laser cut templates for my dad's knife sheath and they made both sets of them for me for a song! Nice people.

I'm not sure if I can post their website here though without violating any rules. Sorry!

Very nice work thanks for sharing. I'm always ready to see knife sheaths!