Tangent Creations

CnC plasma cutting for metal parts, powdercoating, cut stencils, original art

Hey all! I can offer CnC machine Plasma cutting for metal parts. Brass, Copper, Mild steel, Stainless steel. We've cut everything from race car parts to yardsigns. One of the biggest things we work with is armour. We can cut and shape lamellar plates and various other pieces. If it can be turned into clean vector art, we can cut it! We also offer powdercoating and paint stencils and original artwork for tooling or cutting!!

Here is a small sample of our work, showing how the cnc cut parts are incorporated with leather working:

spauldersM.jpg

post-2963-1204920872_thumb.jpg

to any one who is thinking of hiring tangent creations, I needed them to custom make spring steel metal backing for holsters that I make. They charged me a fair price and the product they delivered was exactly what I wanted. They did a great job, and I will order from them in the near future. Tangent Creations, thanks again. Daniel

That is cool!

Art

Can you cut out bit and spur parts? Sounds like you do fine work with satisfied customers.

minisaddlemaker

Casey, you may need to contact them directly to get a prompt response.

Casey, you may need to contact them directly to get a prompt response.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Casey

Hey! Sorry about that, I was gone over the weekend, but I've responded to my pm's!!