BondoBobCustomSaddles

Bondo Bob Custom Saddle For Sale

For any of those interested and looking for a new saddle, this saddle is currently being sold on ebay item # 320606160045. This saddle is new and never used and comes with the 2yr warranty against defective materials and workmanship.

Bondo Bob

post-8161-007675000 1287755135_thumb.jpg

Hello Bondo Bob,

My name is Ross Miller---I think we met at a show in Novi, Mi. where my wife and I had a booth about 10-12 years ago?? I now live in Montana for the past 10 years...I think you and I had spoke on the phone a couple of times about saddles....hope things are going well for you!! How's the saddle biz in Michigan these days??

For any of those interested and looking for a new saddle, this saddle is currently being sold on ebay item # 320606160045. This saddle is new and never used and comes with the 2yr warranty against defective materials and workmanship.

Bondo Bob

Hello Bondo Bob,

My name is Ross Miller---I think we met at a show in Novi, Mi. where my wife and I had a booth about 10-12 years ago?? I now live in Montana for the past 10 years...I think you and I had spoke on the phone a couple of times about saddles....hope things are going well for you!! How's the saddle biz in Michigan these days??

Hi Ross, yep, we did meet and talk some a long time ago. I have often wondered how you were doing. I saw your name on the web sight and the profile said Montana, I wondered if it was you. Well, what prompted you to move to God's Country? As for the saddle biz here, it is mostly like all business in this state, struggling! The folks that have money, well they have money, the poor get poorer, and the middle class is taking the brunt of it. That said, I get to make about 3 or 4 saddles a year from the word of mouth trade. People that have my saddles love them and keep bringing me business. Not real busy this year, but; that's because I have decided to keep it low. the last 3 years I was retired from my regular job, so I was working Pinnacle Race Course during the race meets and they kept me so busy I didn't have time for anything else. I was trying to decide if I was going to go back this year or not when they helped me make up my mind, they went belly up! No help from the state at all. Just as well, I actually slacked off during the summer and got to actually ride my horses and go to a lot of shows with my grand daughters. Much better than working! Currently I have 2 saddles in que and a couple of more orders coming that will keep me indoors this winter, that 's just about right.

So how's things out there? It must be nice to have customers that actually use their saddles for a living, (I assume) , rather than just playing at being cowboys and not willing to pay for the work that goes into a really well made rig when they can buy one off the shelf for a 1/3 of the price ( even if it is junk). Send me a note back curious how it's is going out there.

Good hearing from you!

Bob