JLD

Kangaroo Lace White 3Mm 1/8" Wide For Sale

Hi

I am cleaning up and would like to sell of the excess Kangaroo lace I have

It is White 1/8" (3mm) wide machine cut and bevelled or uniform thickness.

They are all new upopened packages.

I have 44 of 10 metre long packages and 7 packs which are 20 meters long.

I was thinking of $14.50 per 10 meter with a flat $13.00 postage no matter how many you buy. If you are in Australia postage is free

If you think this is way too expensive please let me know this is my first sale of this kind and that is what I paid for them.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Johanne

Edited by JLD

Bad timing. Tandy is having a sale on this stuff right now.

Hi

I am cleaning up and would like to sell of the excess Kangaroo lace I have

It is White 1/8" (3mm) wide machine cut and bevelled or uniform thickness.

They are all new upopened packages.

I have 44 of 10 metre long packages and 7 packs which are 20 meters long.

I was thinking of $14.50 per 10 meter with a flat $13.00 postage no matter how many you buy. If you are in Australia postage is free

For non Metric that is $14.50 for 32 feet 9" or $0.45 per foot

Tandy is selling kangaroo on special at the moment and theirs works out to $0.45 per foot but no white./

If you think this is way too expensive please let me know this is my first sale of this kind and that is what I paid for them.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Johanne

Edited by JLD

Elite club price is .40 cents a foot from Tandy.

Shipping from Tandy, even if I buy like 5 or 6 rolls will only be 10 or 11 bucks for flat rate priority, so shipping is lower. But maybe you'll find someone from Australia, so that works for you.

The other issue is, you want premium price for it, and no offense but most people are going to buy from a reputable store unless the price is awesome, then maybe take a chance.

I'm not trying to beat you up, but...

Johanne

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think your price is too high considering how much shipping will be.

Just my opinion, and I hope you sell it. I just think you need to lower your price or wait until Tandy's sale is over.

Tandy is on close out price. They have never had white and will never have any very soon.

You're right, Tandy is a bad example. U-Braid-It has white for .51c a foot and there's some on eBay for $4 for 2 meters including shipping. Just saying it's not a bargain and I don't think there are that many people that buy from someone with no feedback or buyer protection for the same or close to the same price you can get it for from a regular company.

Like I said, I'm not trying to beat the guy up. I just think his price is too high. Maybe someone here will buy it, I just don't think so.

You're right, Tandy is a bad example. U-Braid-It has white for .51c a foot and there's some on eBay for $4 for 2 meters including shipping. Just saying it's not a bargain and I don't think there are that many people that buy from someone with no feedback or buyer protection for the same or close to the same price you can get it for from a regular company.

Like I said, I'm not trying to beat the guy up. I just think his price is too high. Maybe someone here will buy it, I just don't think so.

Actually I am a female and feel free not to buy if you think it is too expensive. Perhaps a constructive comment along the lines of a recommended price would be more helpful though.

I have a saddlery store and am happy to accept PayPal so yes you do have buyer protection and also I have a Store Policy of 100% money back guarantee if your not happy.

Thanks Electrathon for your quiet support I appreciate it. Just thought I would offer the lace here to assist members since Kangaroo appears to be so expensive there.

regards

Johanne (female) :)

Hi Jo,thanks for call this morning,i am about to bank as agreed and i will send my postage details.Peter.

Actually I am a female and feel free not to buy if you think it is too expensive. Perhaps a constructive comment along the lines of a recommended price would be more helpful though.

I have a saddlery store and am happy to accept PayPal so yes you do have buyer protection and also I have a Store Policy of 100% money back guarantee if your not happy.

Thanks Electrathon for your quiet support I appreciate it. Just thought I would offer the lace here to assist members since Kangaroo appears to be so expensive there.

regards

Johanne (female) :)

I'm sorry you were offended, I didn't mean it that way at all. I'm also sorry I referred to you as a guy, my mistake and I apologize.

Your first post said; "If you think this is way too expensive please let me know this is my first sale of this kind and that is what I paid for them."

I thought it was expensive, so I said so. You didn't ask for a price, so I didn't offer one. I didn't really think anything of this comment because I was just basically pointing out some prices. It is never my intention to offend anyone.

Edited by Mike516

hi ,i did buy buy lace from JLD and no problems,good quality stuff and you can see it in my post in "how do i do that" under buck stitched belt.Being in Aus all though 4000 ks away on the other side worked ok for me but can understand hesitance from overseas.

Peter.