Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Wanted: Tandy Briefcase Panel

Has anyone ever build and carved the Brief case panels for the kit? I am looking for a copy of the carving panels only. I am working on designing a couple of panels for another attache case.

Much appreciated.

Here is a picture of the kit in question. I am just looking for a copy of the photo-carve pattern the came with this kit. Much appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

Attache Case.jpg

post-6330-12599910457_thumb.jpg

I'll have to check when I get to the shop Monday, but I believe I have that in my "stash". I'll let you know.

I sent you a PM. Thank you, thank you very much!

Happy Holidays!

If you may share it, I want it too. Thank you.

If not, I just found and bought one of the complete original kits on Ebay. I can make copies for you.

I appreciate the offer. You DA Man!

Look at what I just got. Still in the original plastic rap, never been opened. Sam, got a package coming at you my friend. Dennis.

IM000063-2.JPG

post-10736-12604883157_thumb.jpg

Interstting. A tandy kit from 40 years ago and it has a Sheridan pattern in it. I have always though that Tandy had dug in and was only printing Western floral patterns back then. I have never understood this or knew why, just what I think I have seen over the years.

Aaron

Actually this is from 1995. So it's not that old. My best.

If I remember right, the one that I did back in the late '70's was just a plastic case and it only came with one insert. It held up for 20 years and then started to disintegrate. I got my mileage out of it, though. deadsubject.gif

I had one of those too. Lasted for about 5 years then the side got smashed. Cheap plastic.

I also have one of the kit paks if anyone interested. I bought some "leather stuff" from a lady whose aunt did leather work 30 years ago and one of the briefcase kits was in one of the boxes. Just no briefcase to go with it. It's available if anyone wants it. I'll do like I've done some of the other stuff, I'll trade. I'll send it to whoever wants it and you can send me something in return. NO money. A rock, a piece of wood, just something from your part of the world.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

I also have one of the kit paks if anyone interested. I bought some "leather stuff" from a lady whose aunt did leather work 30 years ago and one of the briefcase kits was in one of the boxes. Just no briefcase to go with it. It's available if anyone wants it. I'll do like I've done some of the other stuff, I'll trade. I'll send it to whoever wants it and you can send me something in return. NO money. A rock, a piece of wood, just something from your part of the world.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

Jim ,

in my part of the world we make the best chocolat you ever had!!! Belgium, the land of beer and chocolats, if you're willing to trade for that, I am your man ;-).

Gunter

You got a deal Gunter, PM me with an address and I'll put it in the mail. Maybe a small piece of chocolate, but I'll settle for less. Like I said I'll trade for anything. I use the rocks for bases and wood for handles, I've even gotten pics of the local landscapes. Mementos like that last longer than money.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

I got both the kits off ebay a few years back. The plastic one did not survive the trip. Looked like someone at the USPS sat on it.