Matt T

Twin Eagle Thread

I am happy to announce that we are offering a new line of waxed polyester thread. Right now it is available in 12 colors of 0.8mm. In an effort to get the word out about our product, I am going to offer a free 25 meter sample to anyone on the board within the US and Canada (Sorry, shipping is too expensive elsewhere). Just send me a private message with your address and the color you want to try (one per person, please).

More details here:

http://lekoza.com/Thread/TwinEagle0.8

post-15351-0-64280500-1432698996_thumb.p

I've had a few people asking, and want to clarify a couple of points.

1) Color card. With each sample, I am including a few inches of each color of thread tied together. This way you can see exactly what the colors look like in person, or in different lighting conditions.

2) Different sizes. Yes, assuming interest is strong enough, we will expand the line to include other sizes and more color options.

Thanks for your interest. I notice some of you are posting about this on other outlets such as reddit, and I appreciate the support!

Yes smirak, thanks for your interest. I am not responding to the PMs unless there is a specific question. I will send a sample to everyone who is requesting, and I did get your PM.

Matt,

I received your sample card, I like the thread but what sizes are/will be available? I think you sent .8mm...

Tony

PJ, I got your request. Let me know if it doesn't arrive in the next couple of days.

Tony, thanks for your feedback; I'm glad you like it! I am planning to expand the size offerings, but I have to first reach a sales target for the thread I have on hand. I have a good relationship with the factory, and we are able to produce just about any size and color; so that is not a problem.

OK, when will the other sizes/colors be available?

The other sizes I might use are .6 and 1mm.

Tony

Edited by retiredff

Dear Matt T

On your website price is 29.95$ for 930mt spool (a bit unbelievable ))). What is the weight for one spool? Will there be a shorter spools - example 300m, 500, 700 ?
Who is the manufacturer - china? or..

nrk

Hi nrk, the weight of a spool is 380grams. These are specs I was given by the factory who made the thread. I haven't actually unwound a spool to verify, but I supposed I should do that. The factory is in China, which is the main reason why I am able to get the price down to this point. They are a large factory who produce thread for brands that many of us use on a daily basis. I will give some thought to having shorter spools - you're not the only one who has suggested this.

Edited by Matt T

Matt, did you get my message? I put in for white. When will the 1 mm be on hand? Looking forward to doing some buisness if it's to my liking. Thanks

I got the sample yesterday, thank you for the generous amount. Looks like quality thread Thanks again

Casperdog, glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback.

Rod, I did send a sample for you.

I would be very interested in a sample of your red thread along with sample card.

Thankyou for your generous offer. -Steve

Well, this is embarrassing.. I had a few samples come back to me after being mutilated in the USPS sorting machines, and a couple of them arrived with a ripped envelope and missing thread. Apparently if you go even a little over 1/4 inch for an envelope the sorting machine will get angry and attack. If anyone requested a sample and hasn't received it yet, please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience; obviously I need to package them differently.

Matt,

I requested one, but haven't received it yet (unless it came in the mail today...). Still need my info?

And no worries...just get it out when you can. No need to apologize to me!

Kevin

I see nothing wrong with this thread . It's very strong. If you have larger I'll be interested in buying from you

If anyone requested a sample and hasn't received it yet, please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience; obviously I need to package them differently.

Hi Matt,

I haven't received my sample yet. Might be one of those damaged ones.

Thanks,

Dan Busarow

No problem Dan. I will resend yours; it actually just came back to me from the post office inside a "We're Sorry" bag from the post office.

PM sent!

As for the mail, I used to work as a letter carrier.

If you write on the letter "Hand Cancel" and add 21 cents more for postage, then they don't go through the hungry machines!

Terry

Edited by terrypen

Matt,

Got my sample the other day. Thanks so much. I really like what you sent. I have been using the braided thread from tandy in the beige. Your 8mm is a little thinner and I like that.

Tom K.

No problem Dan. I will resend yours; it actually just came back to me from the post office inside a "We're Sorry" bag from the post office.

Thanks Matt. I'm getting excited to see it now.

Dan

Thanks Matt but it looks like I too fell victim to the USPS. I received your envelope Friday with nothing inside and the left side torn open. Any chance you could try re sending? Thanks again for the generous offer.