Sign in to follow this  
mooshi

Ton of Industrial sewing machines for sale-45 of them!

I have been given the task of selling roughly 45 Industrial sewing machines from a company that is moving and not taking all their machines with them. They are ALL USED. I went today to take photos of what is for sale. I will list the best I can from a list I got and a lot of the machines will need servicing. For all I know with work all the machines will eventually work. If they don't work someone is going to mint just selling parts off of these machines. I looked up some parts and some sell for $18 just for ONE PART! Basically this is from an upholstery/leather furniture company in New Braunfels, Texas. Whoever buys this all MUST buy it all together. It is up to you if you want the all the motors and tables but the sewing machines must go. All I know the machines are 220(volts I assume for factory use?) Some tables are damaged and 3 pallets are parts and machines in stacks. Here are the list of machines I was told are working but still may need servicing. I want to really sell all of this in an AS-IS status. I have not tested any of the machines. Here is a list of what I did see:

Singer 211A967KB-Only one

Singer 191D300AA-Two of these

Brother LS2-B837-Six of these

Singer 211G165-Four of these

Mitsubishi DU-105-One only

Singer 212W140-One only

Singer 153WSV3-One only

PM me if you have SERIOUS offers. This lot can make you a ton of cash just on the parts alone. If I had the space and a shop I would get all these fixed and sell them off one by one to make a HUGE profit. I am in a time crunch and need to sell this entire lot. Sorry I cannot break up the lot. This is for all 45 machines and tables, parts, engines, and whatever is left in the lot. You must either live near New Braunfels and come with your own way to pick this stuff up. If you are coming out of state you will still need to bring your own trucks, vehicles for pickup. This will need several big trucks because these machines are heavy. I cannot deliver or ship any of this. All of this needs to be done roughly by Friday October 16th, 2009 give or take. The building will be shut down by the owner at the end of this month so all of it must be cleared out before then. Attached is the link to my online portfolio. I have 56 photos of the entire lot there. Here is the link:

http://public.fotki....trial-sewing-m/

I hope to hear from somebody ASAP!

Thanks in advance!

Mooshi

Edited by mooshi