MLand

Ordering From J. Dixon?

I was wondering if anyone could give an idea as to how long their orders are taking to ship. I appreciate any insight, thanks.

Hi don't know if this will be of help but i contacted Dixon to order a Single Head knife, i asked the price of shipping to Spain , i received a email from Helen Mercer with a pro forma invoice and bank details to transfer the money ,i emailed Helen 2 days later to confirm they had received my money she told me my knife had been dispatched gave me a tracking number and i got my knife about 10 days later i cant' be accurate as my neighbour took delivery for me as we had taken a couple of days vacation, and the knife was on my couch when we got home . I couldn't be happier with the knife it's smaller than i expected which suited me as i only make small items. It did need sharpening and some polishing with some jewelers rouge.

The last order I had from them took about 3 weeks. Slowest international mail is usually between the US and England, followed closely by the US and Canada.

Thanks for the replies. I was worried over nothing evidently as the tool was delivered today.