Hey All,

Here it is... another laptop/messenger bag. This one was custom made for a client. She wanted her initials on the back somehow. Came out pretty nice. All hand stitched.

Cheers,

Andy

smd-1.jpg

smd-3.jpg

smd-2.jpg

post-8183-126671875729_thumb.jpg

post-8183-126671877501_thumb.jpg

post-8183-12667187893_thumb.jpg

classy bag!

Very cool one Andy! I especially like the carving on the flap. And your makers stamp is very tight.

Storm

Wow - that looks fantastic! Love the color!

Very nice!

~Noah

Thanks everybody! Time to go mend my fingers 'cause they are raw! Hand stitching for hours really gets old quick! Time to get my machine up and running.

Cheers,

Andy

P.S.

Oh yeah, a double compliment from Storm! Thanks dude! HAHA!

Awesome work! Love the Celtic detailing. Really nice added touch.

Very nicely done, Andy. spoton.gif

I have to give you extra kudo's on the photography! That is one of the nicest picture set ups that I have seen in a while. Heal up those fingers and get back to work!

Crystal

Very nicely done, Andy. spoton.gif

I have to give you extra kudo's on the photography! That is one of the nicest picture set ups that I have seen in a while. Heal up those fingers and get back to work!

Crystal

Thanks a ton! Photography is just another hobby of mine. Kind of helps out with my leatherwork. The nicer the photos, the nicer the product.

another kick ass job brotha!!! if ya dont mind me asking what do you charge for these, my friend wanted me to make him one in a steampunk style

Hey All,

Here it is... another laptop/messenger bag. This one was custom made for a client. She wanted her initials on the back somehow. Came out pretty nice. All hand stitched.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy

Where did you get the hardware, especially the swifel carabine for the shoulder strap is cool....nice bag, I like the carving and the darker colors in the dye.....well done !!!

Andy

Where did you get the hardware, especially the swifel carabine for the shoulder strap is cool....nice bag, I like the carving and the darker colors in the dye.....well done !!!

Thanks a lot! The swivels are called trigger snaps. I got them from the local Tandy Leather. The back distressing is my usual dry-sponge pat on the dye technique. Comes out pretty sweet this way and makes them look really rustic and with a lot of character.

Cheers,

Andy

:You_Rock_Emoticon: Excellent!! Overall apperance is very nice and clean and the details with the hardware and the little celtic stamps look great!!

Nice pics....ooooh I so wish for a snowfree environment right now!!!

Great work, keep it up.

Tom

I really like the bag. Nice work. What does the interior look like?

:You_Rock_Emoticon: Excellent!! Overall apperance is very nice and clean and the details with the hardware and the little celtic stamps look great!!

Nice pics....ooooh I so wish for a snowfree environment right now!!!

Great work, keep it up.

Tom

Thanks Tom! I'm kind of glad I live in the land of the eternal sun: Southern California. Makes me appreciate snow and real weather a lot more! HAHA!

That's a really nice bag. It's a beaut

Thanks!

I really like the bag. Nice work. What does the interior look like?

Sadly I don't have a picture of the inside. It just has a hanging pocket attached to the inside of the back. It's just large enough for a wallet, phone, keys, or whatever. The rest of the bag is open for putting in books or her laptop.

Thanks again to you all for the kind words!

-Andy

Thanks a ton! Photography is just another hobby of mine. Kind of helps out with my leatherwork. The nicer the photos, the nicer the product.

I want to echo that the spot you chose and the angles really come across well for this piece. I don't agree that that nice photos correlate to a nice product as I have seen some pretty damn good photos of some crap product and the framing and lighting make the product look a thousand times better than it actually is.

But in your case it's fairly easy to see that the product is as good, probably better than, the pictures show us.

Really nice inspiring work. Maybe now I will get off my ass and finally make that computer bag I have wanted to make for so long.

I want to echo that the spot you chose and the angles really come across well for this piece. I don't agree that that nice photos correlate to a nice product as I have seen some pretty damn good photos of some crap product and the framing and lighting make the product look a thousand times better than it actually is.

But in your case it's fairly easy to see that the product is as good, probably better than, the pictures show us.

Really nice inspiring work. Maybe now I will get off my ass and finally make that computer bag I have wanted to make for so long.

Thanks John, I appreciate the comments from you consider your work is truly an inspiration to me. I love when you post some new cases up. I am always in awe!

As for the photos, I re-read what I wrote and I guess what I really meant to say was that good product DESERVES good photography. HAHA!

Cheers,

Andy

Beautiful bag! Love it....the aged look and the hardware really made it. Great photos!

Came out beautifull man.

Edited by 8thsinner

Love the intricate design on the front and the rustic look

Thanks a lot you guys! Glad you like it. Stay tuned, I have another one almost done and I'll post some photos of that as well.

Cheers,

Andy

One more question-where did you get the clasp?

I'm working on a laptop bag right now, and I like those clasps.