GrampaJoel

Does Anyone Have A Lace Master Tool?

My question is for anyone that might know.

I am new to braiding, but I like good tools to learn with. So I saved up some money, and I bought a Lace Master lace making tool to make lace with.

When I bought the Lace Master tool, I also bought the optional separate crowning bar. I didn't, and don't know what the crowning bar is for, but I figured the instruction video would explain it's use.

I watched the instruction video twice, that came with the Lace Master, and it doesn't say a thing about the crowning bar use.

Can someone help me out with the use of the crowing bar? What does it do?

I sent them an email on 3-28-11 and haven't heard from them. I also looked for you tube videos but couldn't find any.

So I am asking here, because I am excited to learn how to properly use my new tool.

Thanks

Joel

My question is for anyone that might know.

I am new to braiding, but I like good tools to learn with. So I saved up some money, and I bought a Lace Master lace making tool to make lace with.

When I bought the Lace Master tool, I also bought the optional separate crowning bar. I didn't, and don't know what the crowning bar is for, but I figured the instruction video would explain it's use.

I watched the instruction video twice, that came with the Lace Master, and it doesn't say a thing about the crowning bar use.

Can someone help me out with the use of the crowing bar? What does it do?

I sent them an email on 3-28-11 and haven't heard from them. I also looked for you tube videos but couldn't find any.

So I am asking here, because I am excited to learn how to properly use my new tool.

Thanks

Joel

Hi Joel,

seems like these questions come in waves. answered the same thing yesterday. the DVD was produced prior to development of the Crowning Shaft. will get that updated soon as we can. for now the steps in operating the LaceMaster including the Crowning Shaft are shown on my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/LaceMaster-Braiding-Tips-Hints-and-Items-for-Sale/116928555046667

if this is not clear, please contact me directly : sd@gfeller.us

Thanks,

Steve Derricott

Steve Derricott,

Thanks for the reply.

I got both of your emails in one email today. 3-30-11.

But it was after I had already posted my question here.

I hope you aren't upset. I am very happy with the tool I purchased from you. I can tell it's quality just by looking at it. I am new to this art of fine quality laceing stuff and wanted the best tool I could buy.

I have no idea what crowning the lace is about, so hence my question about using the bar. I probably will find out as I get further into learning lacing and braiding.

I took a quick look at your facebook page and saw the pictures. I will visit more when I get some time to spend quality time there.

I am looking forward to many happy evenings using the Lace Master tool.

Joel

Steve,

Your tutorial makes it look easy.

Why not post it here at leatherworker.net so it can be found easier?

Have you considered placing a banner ad that way all the member here will know about your great tools.

Best of luck,

Al