dbarleather

Floral carving

Be gentle folks! Still working on this bible cover.

(It might take a few secs to download. I put the camera on "hair on a gnat's *** setting".)

Regards,

Daryl

dbar__Medium_.jpg

post-5-1204418245_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johanna

That is some excellent work. I really like the way you did the leaves. Overall great depth.

I think it look great !! Very nice. i admire anyone that can do that floral stuff and i think you've got it pretty good there. Some will say way to much background. I like the pattern , your's ?? That's a very nice color as well. Or is it just the picture. That is dyed rite? What color is it ?

I think it look great !! Very nice. i admire anyone that can do that floral stuff and i think you've got it pretty good there. Some will say way to much background. I like the pattern , your's ?? That's a very nice color as well. Or is it just the picture. That is dyed rite? What color is it ?

Thanks for the compliment. I created this piece with alot of background...just a change of pace. This is just plain wickett & craig russett skirting leather with no additives. I let the sun do the coloring for me. About the only thing I use on my leather is either olive or neatsfoot oil. Again, thanks for the compliment.

Daryl