Sign in to follow this  
Bob

SS Inskirt riggings "J" type

Anybody know where I can get a couple pairs of Stainless Steel inskirt riggings that will fit in the butterfly type skirts? Some call them "J" type riggings, some say they're "C" riggings. They are shaped like a J because one side is higher than the other.

Nobody I know sells these, even though some of the bigger production saddle companies use these on their saddles. I'm hoping that some of you will know where I can get a couple pairs.

Bob Goudreault

Kamloops Saddlery

hey bob,

I'd try Bork Saddlery hardware, I haven't used them in years but they make just about any kind of rigging you can imagine

Today I phoned Herb Bork and behold he makes these "J" rigging plates... Thanks everyone

Bob

Bob,

Cleaning up some paperwork tonight and found a new flyer from Kaspar Wire Works. They have the J riggings listed, but not pictured on the flyer. Kaspar Wire Works - Shiner, TX. (361) 594-3327. If anyone calls them, first person who answers the phone generally won't have a clue what you are talking about, tell her you need to talk to the guy who deals with the horse stuff. Kaspar marks their work KWW. Some of the Texas folk are extremely loyal to them, others are "Pointer" men, there are "Seminoles", and I am sure other legions down there. I just have to keep some Kaspar stuff for a couple customers, and try to make sure it is installed so the "KWW" shows. It's OK stuff. I haven't had need for them to make dies, but some old guys like Kaspar for that too. Kaspar has been around over 100 years.