Sign in to follow this  
Guest Atlantic Pet

Leatherworker Needed To Craft Dog Equipment

Guest Atlantic Pet

We are looking for a skilled leatherworker to make collars, leashes and harnesses for dogs, mostly medium to extra large. Looking for not only simple but classy and original as well, I can help with ideas, you make them reality. Terms can be negotiated. We are located in Florida. Please email vdusev@gmail.com.

Hello Atlantic-Pet, this is Jock54 from Australia, I make dog collars and leads, and waist belts, and hat bands, I plait/braid the lace which is made from kangaroo skins. It is leather of the highest quality and strength, and you can only get it in Australia. The leather products are professionally made, and I give a 100% guarantee on all my products. I would very much appreciate if you could email me if you know of anyone, or a retail store, that could be interested in my products. I can send a digital photo of the products via email, to let you see what I produce. You can email me at,ray.lee4@bigpond.com. Thank you for your assistance. Kind Regards. Jock54.