corwinsmith

Tony Perotti Wallets

Bored with my old handbag, I thought of gifting myself something classy.Although hesitant, I paid attention to the advice of my friend who suggested that I should go for leather handbags from Tony Perotti. I was simply amazed when I browsed through the website. Besides premium quality Italian leather handbags, it also offers leather wallets and even leather briefcases made from environmentally-friendly leather!

Thanks

Tony Perotti :rolleyes:

Tony Perotti Wallets

I guess I am behind the times, but what in the world is Eco Friendly Leather?? I have heard of organic and natural beef, but not EcoFriendly Leather. Maybe someone has figured out a new way to raise cattle. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sometimes wonder if this green thing is getting carried a little too far. Just my opinion.

Terry

I guess I am behind the times, but what in the world is Eco Friendly Leather?? I have heard of organic and natural beef, but not EcoFriendly Leather. Maybe someone has figured out a new way to raise cattle. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sometimes wonder if this green thing is getting carried a little too far. Just my opinion.

Terry

Terry it's explained here http://www.tonyperottiusa.com/blog/?p=41 mmm I thought vegetable tanning had been around alot longer than fourty years bah ha ha maybe I'm not savvy enough.

Clair

I wonder if anyone has told the people at Herman Oak & Wickett/Craig how they are doing their part to save the planet??

Terry

Just more of those focus words that the talking heads throw around to market things, nothing to worry about, it's all pretty much illogical bantering. Eco-Friendly leather is obviously the kind you can get from cattle without killing them first, duh ;)