Sign in to follow this  
hiloboy

Grabowski set-n -stitch

what one to buy? i'm looking for something that will last. anyone know anything about Grabowski set-n -stitch ? are there any others out there and what one to buy? ideas welcome..

Grabowski has to be Dale Grabowski, Grandpa's Pastime.

http://www.grandpas-pastime.com/

He makes a number of useful items for leatherworkers out of wood.

edit- found it "Sit-n-stitch"

http://www.grandpas-pastime.com/stitch.htm

Johanna

If you buy one from Dale, your wife or kids can probably sell it.

Art

what one to buy? i'm looking for something that will last. anyone know anything about Grabowski set-n -stitch ? are there any others out there and what one to buy? ideas welcome..

I saw some beautiful stitching horses at Kings in Sheridan that were for sale. They were in the building behind the main store where the museum is off to the side in the area where they sell ropes. They are make in Wy. They were much more expensive than the one's your are talking about.

Skip J

Edited by skipj

There was also a man at Sheridan this year that had some heavy duty stitching horses. They were really well built but very expensive in the 500.00 range. I have seen Dales and they are very good, well built, and a value for the money. I cannot remember the price of the sit and stitch but you can call him direct. He has a web site Grandpas Pasttime. Or something close to that.

Weaver Leather also has a traditional style stitching horse in thier cataloge that is reasoably priced also. Don't know of the quality.

Randy