Storm

New Silver Concho Lined Wrist Band

This is one I finished early this morning before going to work. The conchos ae from a new supplier I found here in California. Check them out on the net at www.conchos.com and their other site is www.belts.com. Their prices are brilliant. Just get in touch with them and get ahold of Jason and tell him that Storm recommended him. The service is good and the quality is great. I went to their warehouse in person. They have top notch stuff.

Cool lookin. Thanks for the tip too.

sweet work....i'd wear it!!!

Very nice Storm, is there a liner on the back?

Ken

I could wear ONE of them ,man!! I suppose out in California they would wear a neck collar to match, no??

Looks very nice Storm...I'll be checking out the concho site for sure....

Yes there is a liner that is glued and sen onto the back. The screw are less problematic in that way and it is a bit more work but cleaner.

Very nice Storm, is there a liner on the back?

Ken

I will admit we have a strange rep but unless you frequent black leather gay bar and grills I think the collar might be optional. I tsrated making hair pipe indian chokers but even when using the sinew that bone choker I came apart after a week. Another bug to work out.

I could wear ONE of them ,man!! I suppose out in California they would wear a neck collar to match, no??

Looks very nice Storm...I'll be checking out the concho site for sure....

That's Unique and nice to look at. Very good job! Thanks for the link, will check them out. I'm always on the hunt for good conchos at a fair price.

That looks really good. If you could put a watch on it then it would be an awesome watch band too!

ArtS