Hey all,

Just knocked this one out and finally took some good photos. Made with 5/6oz (main panels) and 4/5oz (gusset) veg tan. Dyed with Eco-Flo Java brown and antiqued. Came out real nice I think!

This one is off to a customer in Dubai of all places. I almost have a bag on each continent now! 3 out of 7 aint bad! ;-)

Cheers,

Andypost-8183-0-92053600-1366603084_thumb.jppost-8183-0-24431900-1366605839_thumb.jppost-8183-0-40797100-1366605828_thumb.jp

Edited by AndyL1

Awesome job Andy!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Awesome job Andy!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks brutha! Edited for some more pics...

Very nice job. I'm just making one for my mum too. Did you thought about lining it with something soft to prevent the laptop from getting broken? Im currently sewing two layers of fleece by hand as a lining into the bag. No fun job ;) wondering if there is something better...

Edited by Jazznow

Great looking bag

Love the looks you create in the leather with stain and dye

Fantastic. I had a friend of ours visiting us from Dubai and I was showing him what I was doing on leather and some of the engravings done with my laser.

Then I showed him some of your work to convey what good quality work really looks like and open his eyes to the world of custom leather work. He was really impressed and wanted to order while he was in Canada but decided against it as he was leaving soon.

I hope he ordered as I showed him your Etsy page. Anyways, your work is tremendous and it speaks for itself. You should find a way to publicize your work in Dubai and neighboring places as there is definite market for the type of work you do. Good Luck.

Regards

KN

Very nice job. I'm just making one for my mum too. Did you thought about lining it with something soft to prevent the laptop from getting broken? Im currently sewing two layers of fleece by hand as a lining into the bag. No fun job ;) wondering if there is something better...

Thanks! I don't line them as I make them so the laptop can go in kind of snug and not bounce around. Most people I know put a neoprene sleeve around their laptops too or just slip them into the bag bare. Good luck on yours... can't wait to see it!

Great looking bag

Love the looks you create in the leather with stain and dye

Thanks sir! I did this one a little light on the antiquing, came out great!

Fantastic. I had a friend of ours visiting us from Dubai and I was showing him what I was doing on leather and some of the engravings done with my laser.

Then I showed him some of your work to convey what good quality work really looks like and open his eyes to the world of custom leather work. He was really impressed and wanted to order while he was in Canada but decided against it as he was leaving soon.

I hope he ordered as I showed him your Etsy page. Anyways, your work is tremendous and it speaks for itself. You should find a way to publicize your work in Dubai and neighboring places as there is definite market for the type of work you do. Good Luck.

Regards

KN

Thanks! Not sure if this is your friend from Dubai but thanks for sharing my work. Much appreciated! Word of mouth is the best advertising for sure.

That's excellent! How do you get such a good dyw job with Eco-flo on large pieces? Mine always look terrible in comparison.

Nice work!!! Your antiquing looks great!

Thanks for our response. Heled me for future projects ;) keep up your awesome work

Great work as always Andy, you never fail to inspire me to make more bags

That's excellent! How do you get such a good dyw job with Eco-flo on large pieces? Mine always look terrible in comparison.

Thanks! I use a damp sponge loaded with the dye and apply it in a circular motion, rubbing it in. Comes out pretty even for me. I usually do a couple of coats to get the color I want and then it darkens a bit after applying the Resolene too.

Great work as always Andy, you never fail to inspire me to make more bags

Glad I could pass along some inspiration... I know the feeling. Just looked at your bag you made. Great job on that one! Very nice.

Andy