BearMan

For Those That Have Served

Hi Everybody,

Here is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time now. These are to honor those who have served. I've been able to aquire some beautiful Medallions, for the major Services: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, & Navy.

This one, is on a Custom Mequite 11oz maul, but the Medallions will fit all of my mauls. This is not about trying to get any more orders, it's just something I want to do for our people that have served, at No extra cost. Thanks for looking,,, Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-088046100 1298900393_thumb.jpg

post-7175-009318400 1298900410_thumb.jpg

post-7175-058589500 1298900421_thumb.jpg

post-7175-036492900 1298900438_thumb.jpg

Beautiful Ed! Using the medallions is a neat idea. To take it a step farther, a custom silver engraved medallion or concho could go in there. I think you're really onto something here! Thanks for sharing!

Bobby

Edited by hidepounder

That is a great idea Ed, very nice mauls.

Thanks,,,

I'm an old Army brat,,, my Father had 89 years in the reserves, & 28 years active duty. I've done a couple conchos,, but nothing really fancy. I think a silver concho, with some gold inlay would be Very nice,,, expensive,,, but it would be a stunning addition. It just needs to be 1.5" in Dia. If it's a few thousands of an inch smaller, that would be Ok,,, but any bigger, it would need to be modified slightly.

Thanks for looking,,, Ed

That's great Bear Man! Now I really have to get one. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

That is very cool!!

I think it is a very cool idea for those that would like to have a maul like that. A gold or silver choncho would be nice, but this with it's colors stands out more. IMO.

I served in the Army, and I did the Vietnam tour thingy, but I'd rather not remember. So Ill have to take a pass on this one.

But I still think it looks very Cool!!

Joel

Wow, Ed! What a great idea! Could you send me a PM with info about your mauls? They're beautiful and I'd like to order at least one with a Coast Guard emblem. Thanks in advance!

~ Elsa