Sign in to follow this  
Guest LM

need a leatherworker

Guest LM

Need an honest, detail oriented, self-starting craftsperson who can show examples of their work (you must be able to do top quality work) and complete a test piece.

The pay I can offer will be $12 per piece- I might be able to go a bit higher for a particularly talented craftsperson and if the endeavor goes well, I will most definitely kick it up to profit sharing status.

I'd anticipate at least 20-25 pieces to start off with, then monthly orders as they occur. I will provide all of the leather, shipped from me to you.

Located in the US, Western hemisphere craftspeople outside of the US welcome to inquire

email me gulfport at gmail d o t com

Need an honest, detail oriented, self-starting craftsperson who can show examples of their work (you must be able to do top quality work) and complete a test piece.

The pay I can offer will be $12 per piece- I might be able to go a bit higher for a particularly talented craftsperson and if the endeavor goes well, I will most definitely kick it up to profit sharing status.

I'd anticipate at least 20-25 pieces to start off with, then monthly orders as they occur. I will provide all of the leather, shipped from me to you.

Located in the US, Western hemisphere craftspeople outside of the US welcome to inquire

email me gulfport at gmail d o t com

Hi,

May I ask how big are these pieces you are paying for, at a starting price of US $12? Is it going to be carved, handpainted? What is it going to be used for? would there be any stitching done, etc.

I do very large, very detailed artwork.

Thank you.

rhona

Baguio City, Philippines

Can you give more details on exactly what you are needing made. If you don't want to post just emial with the info.

This was posted by a guest 2 years ago. The chances of them looking here for responses now is pretty slim. Maybe try the e-mail address and see if they are still looking.