piheart

Right Pfaff 1245 Walking Foot Set And Size

when I bought my pfaff, seller told me that better to get another walking foot set without teeth cause might see teeth on leather. therefore I'm looking for the right walking foot set. this one is what I have now ( first image ).

I searched online, found out there are few or more than few different walking foot sets! I'm confused which one should I get? I'm only sure that to get one at least without teeth.

I attached two other walking foot sets here, they have different sizes! I never know that walking foot sets have different size!

LISTED (GROOVE) SIZE USES WELTING SIZE

1/8" 1/32"

5/32 1/16"

3/16" 3/32"

1/4" 5/32"

5/16" 7/32"

3/8" 9/32"

so which walking foot sets is good? guys.

always Thanks Leatherworer and all of you kind guys here first! :)

post-38443-0-95885700-1374557348_thumb.j

post-38443-0-22072800-1374557405_thumb.j

post-38443-0-92187900-1374557414_thumb.j

Edited by piheart

The first set is the one you want, the second set is welting/binding set, and the last set has an edge guide attached.

Thank you! Tnawrot2. I have first one now, it has teeth at bottom of foot, is pfaff 1245 has same kind but no teeth? or should I use tool to make bottom flat? so far I have not sew thick leather yet, will this walk foot leave teeth mark on thick leather?

Hi , feet's for the Pfaff 335 and Pfaff 345 will also fit your 1245. I buy my feet's and accessories from http://www.kwokhing.com/pfaff/ They are based in Hong Kong, ships fast and take Paypal. Very good product and prices. Send them an email with the product number or your questions. Pfaff foot set are from 9 to 15 $, their very fine dropdown sewing guides around 25 $.

Good luck

Tor