Sign in to follow this  
blackhammer

Help Find Link?

How do all. A while back, somebody (Johanna maybe) posted a link to download Mao Gaucha, a book on Brazillian braiding techniques. Tried to search for it, but came up dry. Any one know where I can find this at. I tried El Trenzador's blog but couldn't get the link to work. Thanks.

http://www.zshare.net/download/65369757eff2ddd3/

here is the link you are looking for it still works i think i tried it half way just to make sure. if you cant down load it from here then try www.khww.net they might have it in their downloads section i gave them the heads up on it a while back and i think they added it to their links. good luck hope it works

I am thinking that it is the Bruce Grant book right? Not sure. But I do have it in my downloads section.

Located here; Bruce Grant

no problem, hope it helps

i have it and really didn't see much of interest in it. if you dont speak potuguese or atleast spanish it realy doesnt much more in content than the encyclopedia of rawhide and leather braiding by Bruce Grant. I think the other link that Knothead posted is for Leather braiding by grant. but not sure. i'll check it out later but i allready got it anyway. take care. if you really want some good stuff invest in Tom Hall books 60 bucks will be better than buying the GH books(dont even wanna write her name).

LOL lilpep.

Thanks again. I've got three of Grant's books and a coupla David Morgan's. Wasn't aware of Tom Hall I dont reckon. Youve also caused my curiosity to stir as to who this mysterious un nameable person might be. Knothead, your site has singlehandedly been responsible for my serious addiction to turksheads, which may have led to my recent separation from my girlfriend. For that I thank you.

Edited by blackhammer

dont even worry about the "author i dont like to mention" but if you must look at the thread about braiding books. about your other comment LOL