Sign in to follow this  
JOAT

Lucris Press

I'm not sure if this post belongs here but I wanted to share my experience with ACE Steel rule Dies. They are a dealer for the Lucris Press that we have read and heard so much about. I bought one from them because they made me feel like I was there best customer by making me feel good in spending $1700. I also bought two dies from them. The press came in and you have to put it together by sliding the bolts together very easy not hard at all. So I grab a piece of leather and put it in between the press and the cutting pad that actually comes with it pull down and before I knew it already cut the leather. It took me about 5 minutes to get a full understanding of how to raise and lower the platen for different size dies and to know that I don't need to put all my weight behind it for it to actually cut. I am really happy with my purchase and wanted to share the company and my experience them them and the Lucris Press. I do recommend this press for someone hat wants a clicker www.acesteelruledies.com Joe and his Sonpost-15717-0-73883000-1396572944_thumb.jpost-15717-0-32951400-1396572869_thumb.j