chancey77

New Specialties: Own Musical Instrument And Accessories Button?

So,

We are on our knees praying to the grand magical Leatherworker.net wizards that during this new update and server upgrade that it is possible to add a new button and category for MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES!!!!

PLEASE, please please!

Guitars,Drums,Straps,Pickguards,Amp Covers,Drum Stools,Instrument Cases, just to name a few that I can think off the top of my head that would go there in a second.

Finding these things in OTHER SPECIALTIES is very strange for many of us and I think there is quite a lot of us here that do those kinds of special jobs...besides "Music is what makes the world go 'round".....

I LIVE FOR IT, BY IT ,ON IT!

It rules everything I do from the moment I wake up and even when I am asleep at night....Making MUSIC,Listening to Music, MAKING THINGS THAT ARE MUSICAL...and even better with LEATHER!!!!

SO I beg to the GODS OF THIS WORLD WIDE WEB INTERSPACE GALAXY INTERNET BEST SITE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!

Please allow us a new Specialty Button:)

Musical Instruments and Accessories.....just under Motorcycle Gear would be REAL KILLER!!!!! LOLOLOL...SERIOUSLY! ;)

WE LOVE YOU, AS WE KNEEL AND ARE HUMBLED BY YOUR MAJIC POWERS:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Elvis Has Left The Building;)

Your Faithful Follower,

Chancey

BTW THAT IS ME WITH THE LEATHER STAGECOACH TELE ROCKING OUT!!!!!!

post-28433-0-97692600-1351361689_thumb.j

SO I beg to the GODS OF THIS WORLD WIDE WEB INTERSPACE GALAXY INTERNET BEST SITE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!

Bro, you crack me up so much!! But I'm signing the petition too because I whole-heartedly agree :)

I will go with the crowd............but only cause I think Chancey begs so nicely!!\

Put my name in. i for one would like to see it as a sub category.

Okay, Chancey- that made me snort coffee up my nose. There are no "Gods", just me and a handful of other green people. We're more like janitors than royalty, but I really liked the "best site in the whole wide world" part. That got my attention! Okay, we'll add it in there next to motorcycles, but you have to promise to help fill it up with pics of your pretty work! Encourage your friends to share there too so the place isn't empty.

You folks make my job fun. I've been playing guitar for 40 years now...and music is good for the soul. When my phone rings, I have to turn Pandora down to answer.)

~J

You folks make my job fun. I've been playing guitar for 40 years now...and music is good for the soul. When my phone rings, I have to turn Pandora down to answer.)

~J

That's EXACTLY what I like to hear :party26:

Okay, Chancey- that made me snort coffee up my nose. There are no "Gods", just me and a handful of other green people. We're more like janitors than royalty, but I really liked the "best site in the whole wide world" part. That got my attention! Okay, we'll add it in there next to motorcycles, but you have to promise to help fill it up with pics of your pretty work! Encourage your friends to share there too so the place isn't empty.

~J

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dancing a jig right now!

Thanks sooooooooo much!!!

I bow to your magical powers!

;)

I have tons of new stuff to post there:) COMING SOON!

I have been doing 90% musical related items the last few months, I have tons of stuff to add...I have been waiting for the new button to post:) also a tutorial.

wink wink nudge nudge:)

It's 90% of what I do anyway, so it will be an easy section for fill up ;)

I've got some thing on the burner,er bench that would fit in this category as well. Also could use some specific tutorials from the Oh Great 77 man :thumbsup:

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!