I know a few people have done this but I thought I'd give it a try. I will carry this but also work it as a sample of what I do. Let me know what you think. It measures about 14 1/2 x 10 1/2 and works as a shoulder bag. I might make dividers or some kinda cases for the stuff to secure better inside....or not.

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

CB3.jpg

CB4.jpg

CB5.jpg

CB6.jpg

CB7.jpg

CB8.jpg

Looks Great, very impressive !! Well done, James

The details on the wood look fantastic! Love the little skull! Very nice.

VERY freaking cool and Spideresque my friend!!! Awsome to see some true Spiderwork!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I like the skull detail where the strap is attached, the devil is in the detail, you know!

Tom

I like it a lot Spider!!

its killer spider...its all you no doubt, i could see that a mile away and know who made it!!...definately one of those convo/stand out pieces that will have folks checkin it out and hopefully turn into some orders ;0)

darryl :cheers:

Thank you everyone. This piece was such a pain to make but I love the outcome. I admire all you bag makers.

I like knowing that this has my style...whatever that is. YAY!!! Thanks again friends. And now...

:deadsubject: LOL Smack it!!!

such a fun piece....what does one keep in a coffin bag???

Well here I sit in a hotel in Knoxville, on the road again. At least I can still look at the work others are doing. This bag is a perfect example of why like your work Spider. It shows originality and the Spider style. It's just too cool. thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

Nice would love to give that to someone as a gift. So cool!

such a fun piece....what does one keep in a coffin bag???

well, A coffin organizer of course....LOL

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/gs...ts/DSC00003.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s184/gs...ts/DSC00004.jpg

Well here I sit in a hotel in Knoxville, on the road again. At least I can still look at the work others are doing. This bag is a perfect example of why like your work Spider. It shows originality and the Spider style. It's just too cool. thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

Thank you Tom. I like just making stuff. My work is never pretty nor do I ever want it to be. edges are imperfect and I might not even use my stitch groove. But like you said, "Spider Style" . Thank you for the reasurance that i am doing the right thing.

Nice would love to give that to someone as a gift. So cool!

Wow that is a great compliment. I love when people see my work as something to give. Makes it worth the work.

Now come home and make some cool stuff.

hi spider, what a cool bag!!! lots of great details. (i really like how you lined it) what an appropriate bag to carry samples of your skull art.

ken

hi spider, what a cool bag!!! lots of great details. (i really like how you lined it) what an appropriate bag to carry samples of your skull art.

ken

Thank you Mendedbowl,

Yeah I look forward to showing it off with some of my vendors or when I do my shows. Thanks for the compliments.

Looks nice and firm on the sides. What did you use for stiffener material, if I might ask? Aslo, how did you attach the sides to each other? I don't see stitching or anything.

Edited by Go2Tex

Hell yeah dude! That thing is wicked! i love that wood-look tooling that you do. Nice style.

Looks nice and firm on the sides. What did you use for stiffener material, if I might ask? Aslo, how did you attach the sides to each other? I don't see stitching or anything.

Hey Go2Tex,

I did not use any stiffener in between the layers. Since the sides are attached to the bottom it creates a strong structure. I'll try to post a Pattern so you can see. The sides are then glued with small flaps inside and stitched along the top.

Hell yeah dude! That thing is wicked! i love that wood-look tooling that you do. Nice style.

Thank you Andy. I love how this comes out on leather and people are surprised that it's leather and not wood. Funny wiggly lines and a few knots.