Johanna

Adult area on Leatherworker.net

We have an adult area on this site with biker flash (nudes and fantasy art), bondage gear (BDSM) topics and the some of the most tasteless, but funny, jokes on the internet. I can add other categories as you think of them. Okay, well, this area is growing, and anyone who wants access please send me a PM (private message) so that I can add you. The point of the adult area is for legitimate leatherwork conversation and sharing, even on the more risqué techniques and trade tricks of our leather art, without losing the main board's family friendly status. If you're a grown up, you're allowed in. If you change your mind and want the adult content part of the site invisible to you again, a PM will make it so. Just let me know.

Johanna

Welcome all you new folks from Fetlife. If you want access to the NSFW adult section, send me a PM and I'll set up your account right away. The area isn't big yet, but it's growing, and we are looking forward to seeing what you do, learning how to do it, and maybe teaching you some of our tricks. The adult market is a lucrative and interesting segment of leatherland, and LW is pleased to offer consenting adults space to talk and share, while keeping the main board "family friendly". We appreciate your cooperationa dn understanding, and are glad to have you here! Anything goes in the adult area, no matter how kinky. The jokes are horrible though, fair warning!

:welcome:

Johanna

:rockon:

to send me a PM click my name and "send message". adult area is by request only.

Dunno what a PM is Johanna , but I,ll send one as soon as you let me know what it is . It never hurts to look at new ways to generate income . Cheers , Dave .

:sign23:

:welcome: to all you new folks from FetLife! Post here or send me a PM (Private Message) for access to the adult area NSFW of the board. We're glad to have all of you, and you're going to love making your own stuff, if you aren't doing it already. If you are doing your own designs, you may enjoy looking at what other people are doing, and how you may want to try things in the future. Just let me know you want in, and I'll add you. Help yourself to the coffee over there, and the restrooms are down the hall. (Thanks Drac for issuing the invitations!)

Johanna

No, sodapop, it's more :huh: ... :o ... :blink: ... :censored2: ... :clapping: ... :thumbsup: . But that's just my opinion. ;)

hey johanna put me in on the adult section set me up an account please

OK, I'll bite...not real sure what "Adult Leather" is...but I'd like to check it out

I would love to be apart of that community!

sign me up too please

Russell, DaveD, JWGlover & Leather Ink:

I turned the adult section on for you shortly after I got your message. If you don't see the NSFW section by the Marketplace while logged in, try logging out, then in again. Fair warning- jokes are really baaaad.

Johanna

This might be interesting! please add my name as well, Johanna :)

Sign me up please!

Could I get added also please??

Could I have access to that portion as well?

Thanks

David

Add me to please and thank you.

charlie

Okay, all of you that asked are added. If you don't see the NSFW area by the Marketplace, log out, then back in again. Standard disclaimer- we take no responsibility for the really baaad jokes! ;-)

~J

One more for you to add Johanna, Curious to see what this is all about.

Add me too please Johanna , i know some bad jokes but wont send them in ,, lol

Cheers Bevan

Could you please add me too. The more the merrier

Damon

Johanna,

I sent you a PM please add me as well.

Nick

OOH OOH me too, please!

OOH OOH me too, please!

OKAY!!! I'll Bite....sign me up too!