chapper

Plastic Over Belt Suspender Clips

Does anyone have a source for those plastic over the belt clips on suspenders? I have customers that want leather suspenders made with those clips instead of using metal hardware.

I looked in Ohio Travel Bag and Googled, but haven't been able to locate a source.

Thanks

Tom

do you have a picture or drawing of what you are looking for?

Spend some time on this site.

They have a lot of plastic and metal suspender clips.

Google is your friend but you have to know how to speak to your friend. It's not always easy :)

Michael

Thank you for looking to us first. The only plastic type clips we have are the ones we use on our CueClip product. We have these in black. You can see them here. Let me know if you would like a free sample.

http://www.cueclip.com/CueClip.html

I also found the same company as the contributor above. I found them on Amazon. Looks like they have a great selection.

All my best,

Thank you for looking to us first. The only plastic type clips we have are the ones we use on our CueClip product. We have these in black. You can see them here. Let me know if you would like a free sample.

http://www.cueclip.com/CueClip.html

I also found the same company as the contributor above. I found them on Amazon. Looks like they have a great selection.

All my best,

I love when a vendor promotes another vendor. It shows class.

no other way to be!

post-10854-0-74541000-1439441445_thumb.jThanks to all for the info. I have looked at both sources before posting as well as other sites with no luck. I also appreciate when a supplier will recommend a competitor! Here is a picture of Dickies suspenders with the clips on them. thanks again Tom