Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me back to this forum these past few months. We've taken feedback you have shared into consideration and we are working feverishly behind the scenes to make buying from Ohio Travel Bag even better! You may even see your comments and feedback on our website homepage under "What people are saying about OTB" or the BUZZ.

Exciting things to watch for:

New website, scheduled to launch November 1st, with easy online searching and shopping.

New OTB Catalog, scheduled to be published January-February 2016.

Other Important Information:

OTB has a $30 minimum (not $75). Call us to register for an account today.

Can't reach that minimum? Only need one or two small items? Shop at http://www.hardwareelf.com or call us and ask to place a retail order.

Thanks everyone

This is great news! I like a lot of your stuff and have bought from you a few times, but your PDF catalog was far from friendly. This is a happy change.

Hurray for the new CATALOG!!!!! I love your stuff and can't wait until I can actually figure out what I need and a price I am certain goes with that item. Your selection of unique, and needed hardware is second to none. I do appreciate your inventory. It is great having a source that has exactly what I need, and soon I will be able to find exactly what I want, before the dementia side tracks me as I find the page, piece and a price. Thanks!. :thumbsup:

jr

This is great news! I like a lot of your stuff and have bought from you a few times, but your PDF catalog was far from friendly. This is a happy change.

Definitely a happy change...just very late. Thanks for sticking with us.

Hurray for the new CATALOG!!!!! I love your stuff and can't wait until I can actually figure out what I need and a price I am certain goes with that item. Your selection of unique, and needed hardware is second to none. I do appreciate your inventory. It is great having a source that has exactly what I need, and soon I will be able to find exactly what I want, before the dementia side tracks me as I find the page, piece and a price. Thanks!. :thumbsup:

jr

You are awesome. We all need to fight off the dementia thing :surrender: . Thank you for your patience as we get things moving in the right direction at OTB. 60 days til launch. All my best, J

Do you need to set up an account if you are only an individual?

You don't need to set up an account. We can sell all of our products now with smaller/each pricing, as well as our large quantity, wholesale pricing. Call us and mention you are from leatherworker.net. Tell them Jackie told you to call. I suggest you ask for Lori, Rebecca or Mike (the best of the best). 800-800-1941.

Thanks Jackie for the info. Will do! You guys have some great stuff. I have your catalog from earlier this year. Can't wait for the new one, making a new wish list will be fun.

The OTB printed catalog has retained a lot of the flavor of the "old time" trade catalogs. Often parts are pictured at their actual size, making it easier to select the correct size for a project. It is a whole lot easier to select a rivet or eyelet or whatever when you have it right in front of you and can try it out, the catalog is almost as good if pictures of the parts are actual size. It is a little hard to do this on a monitor.

Art

The good news over there is.. there's SO MUCH stuff.

The bad news on the other hand,... there's SO MUCH stuff.

Bit of a pain not having the pricing right there. I've been in there a few times, and basically don't care to find the image on one page and the pricing on another. Getting soft, maybe ;)

Bit of a pain not having the pricing right there. I've been in there a few times, and basically don't care to find the image on one page and the pricing on another. Getting soft, maybe ;)

Download the catalog PDF - you can look up the product in one window, enter the part number on their order form search on the website, returns pricing, colors, etc.

The good news over there is.. there's SO MUCH stuff.

The bad news on the other hand,... there's SO MUCH stuff.

Soon my friend...you will be able to log in to our new site with your unique login credentials....find any product and the price will be right there. We will most likely never list the prices on our catalog itself, because we often have to respond (raise prices) when we are hit with a big increase from our suppliers and we only publish (time intensive and costly) new catalogs every two years.

Thanks for the feedback. Soft is ok with us :thumbsup:

That is indeed good news. I set up an account a while ago and never ordered due to reasons you are addressing.

Looking forward to it.