alb

Landis 5-In-1 And Landis 27 Welt Stitch Marker

Landis 5-in-1 for Sale $550 (plus actual cost for shipping): Very good condition. Bit of surface rust on skiver blade but should sharpen up very well. No nicks. Sole cutter does an excellent job with no marks on either side of cut on top of leather and very minimal marks on one side on the bottom which are easily removed with an edger. The metal piece that is screwed down and provides an edge for the leather to sit against when cutting a strap is missing.

Landis Model 27 (fudge wheel machine) for Sale $300 (plus actual cost for shipping) - used to make a pattern/mark stitches on the welt of boots or shoes. Hand cranked and with tension held using a rope, strap or foot pedal. Comes with three wheels marked 16, 24, 32. Very good condition.

New Extra Skiver Blade for 5-in-1 or 3-in-1: $20.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

I don't suppose you still have the blade?

Landis 5-in-1 for Sale $550 (plus actual cost for shipping): Very good condition. Bit of surface rust on skiver blade but should sharpen up very well. No nicks. Sole cutter does an excellent job with no marks on either side of cut on top of leather and very minimal marks on one side on the bottom which are easily removed with an edger. The metal piece that is screwed down and provides an edge for the leather to sit against when cutting a strap is missing.

Landis Model 27 (fudge wheel machine) for Sale $300 (plus actual cost for shipping) - used to make a pattern/mark stitches on the welt of boots or shoes. Hand cranked and with tension held using a rope, strap or foot pedal. Comes with three wheels marked 16, 24, 32. Very good condition.

New Extra Skiver Blade for 5-in-1 or 3-in-1: $20.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

Hi,

Sorry , no I don't. I do still have the stitch marker.

Ann

I don't suppose you still have the blade?