Sign in to follow this  
JLSleather

Walther Blue

I see ONE blue gun for the PPQ. Anybody know which model it is? I didn't see an email ...

JLS, if you are asking if the Blue gun is a PPQ M1 or and M2, the picture of the blue gun is of an M1. THe primary differences are that the slide on the M2 is slightly longer then the M1. If you look at the M@ the front of the slide below the barrel angles back slightly toward the trigger guard. THe font of the M! is squared off. The really noticable difference is that the M1 has the amadextrious european mag release on the triger guard. THe M2 has the more traditional mag release button on th grip behind the trigger guard. THe picture of the blue gun does not show the button it appears to be the european style. Which would be the M1

Yep, that WAS the question. He said 4", but you know how that goes. They say they need a 38 belt too :)

But, he DID say he had the 9mm, so we should be good. I didn't realize i didn't have one until he asked - nobody around here has 'em, or at least admits it! Worst case, it doesn't fit and he can send it back. No harm.

'Preciate the response, and the response time!

You should be good, the M1 is 4" barrel 9mm the M2 is 4.2" barrel .40 cal