Sign in to follow this  
HARVEY

Thank You Leather

There are people in life who make other peoples lives easier. For me, this includes certain people where I bank, my auto mechanic, my insurance agent, and several more. I have been fortunate to build up relationships over the years with some of them and they just, flat-out, make dealings with their various businesses easier whenever I come in (as opposed to some there who simply do not!) I am making several of these as thank yous for these particular folks. I call it Thank You Leather.

(My stitching and edge work can still stand plenty of improvement, but until I get there I'd like to say thanks to these people before they or I die.)

Harvey

Los Angeles

post-58-057116100 1345007632_thumb.jpg

Edited by HARVEY

Good job my friend. Stitching looks good and like the tooling also.

Very well done and I like the "Thank You Leather" idea.

Doc in TX

Excellent idea and very good work. You didn't ask for a critique but, Ease the pressure on your sewing machine top foot, it is making an impression in your leather. You can use a modeling tool also.

ferg

There are people in life who make other peoples lives easier. For me, this includes certain people where I bank, my auto mechanic, my insurance agent, and several more. I have been fortunate to build up relationships over the years with some of them and they just, flat-out, make dealings with their various businesses easier whenever I come in (as opposed to some there who simply do not!) I am making several of these as thank yous for these particular folks. I call it Thank You Leather.

(My stitching and edge work can still stand plenty of improvement, but until I get there I'd like to say thanks to these people before they or I die.)

Harvey

Los Angeles

post-58-057116100 1345007632_thumb.jpg

Excellent idea and very good work. You didn't ask for a critique but, Ease the pressure on your sewing machine top foot, it is making an impression in your leather. You can use a modeling tool also.

ferg

Harvey,

Next time you are up you could pick a historic wooden slicker from the toy box.