When it comes to making a website I am for sure a dummy. Can anyone suggest someone who is reasonable at creating a website? Thanks.

Do you have any universities close to where you are? I would check with a computer science department to see if they have any job boards or ways to post projects for students. That would get you a good website at a fair price. Another option you might want to play with is www.squarespace.com. It's a system that lets you drag and drop a very nice website together. You can sign up for a two week trial completely free. They don't even ask for a credit card or contact info. Just an e-mail address. You can try it for two weeks. If you don't like it, just ignore it and it will be deleted. If you do like it, pay the $8 per month and it will stay up.

Thanks Glendon, I will check out the web site and with the college

I couldn’t agree more, that effective web hosting and website design is integral to the progression of a business. I decided to confront my fears of improving my web presence a few years ago and I stumbled across a great web design software called XSitePro. When I first came across this software I was a novice regarding anything related to websites. But I have got to say, it has been one of my best investments as a business owner, you don’t need to be a web genius to use it, and one of its largest benefits is that you don’t need to know coding etc. It not only instantaneously improved my web presence but also greatly improved my web design knowledge, and still is improving consistently today. I couldn’t recommend a web design software anymore! LeatherSmith68 you should check out their site http://www.xsitepro.com

Hi LeatherSmith68, I struggled for a number of years building my own sites musing a variety of web building tools including Microsoft FrontPage. About 6 months ago I found out my nephew in Chicago has been doing it as a business for years, did I feel out of touch with the family. I had him make me a site using Joomla and boy what a difference! I can go into it and change things as I want, it was pretty easy to figure out. At the moment it ties to my ETSY store for direct sales but I will change that after the holidays and save the $ on ETSY fees.

Not sure what he charges but it may be worth looking into.

His site is www.pushpindesigns.com

If you would like to see what he did with my you are more than welcome to at www.gbleatherco.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks George, I will get in touch with your nephew.

Thanks George, I will get in touch with your nephew.

You're welcome, hope it works out.

I think our own webmistress Johanna offered this as a service. check with her.