Sign in to follow this  
wantmorelandandcattle

New Hackamore Finished Part 2

Well, I re-sized these pictures so they should load better. I'm sorry if I blasted anyone's eyes out with my last set of HUGE pictures! My luck these will be too small.

We'll try this again.

This is a rawhide and kangaroo, 5/8ths hackamore.

post-5606-12789974123_thumb.jpg

post-5606-127899742141_thumb.jpg

post-5606-127899744017_thumb.jpg

post-5606-127899743504_thumb.jpg

Thanks Megabit for your kind remarks on the over-sized picture post!

Thanks!

That is a nice piece my friend , very impressive how you have changed the pattern in the middle of the nosebutton and i like the 14 bight heel knot as well mate

Thanks for posting

cheers.gif

Bevan

www.bwrwhips.com

looks good, thanks for posting.

Thanks everyone!

Bevan - I like that little pattern change too. It's nice when you don't interweave a differnt color; it makes it stand out just a little bit. It's fairly simple to do too. If you want me too, I could put together a little tutorial with photos on my next one, or just try to explain it with my "big kid" words. I took a look at your site, you do some really nice work yourself!

rgerbitz - Thanks, you do some really nice work also, I always enjoy seeing your braiding!

Jake, If you would put up a tutorial, that would be great and would help a lot of people. Please do!

It looks great!

I wish I had the time to learn to braid.

I have always wondered. How are the buttons kept in place? Are they glued or do they have a hidden stitch?

Joel

Thanks everyone!

Bevan - I like that little pattern change too. It's nice when you don't interweave a differnt color; it makes it stand out just a little bit. It's fairly simple to do too. If you want me too, I could put together a little tutorial with photos on my next one, or just try to explain it with my "big kid" words. I took a look at your site, you do some really nice work yourself!

rgerbitz - Thanks, you do some really nice work also, I always enjoy seeing your braiding!

Thanks for your kind words and for looking at my site mate , i would like to see some pics and a tutorial and i am sure there would be plenty of others that would like the tutorial as well

Cheers for now

looking forward to seeing more of your work

Bevan