Dwight

Shout Out For Toledo Industrial

Just wanted to say that I am a happy Toledo Industrial Sewing Machine Co. customer.

I bought a Singer 111W155 from a friend, . . . he used it for canvas and "stuff".

I want it for leather, . . . and the 1750 rpm motor was just wayyyyyyyyyyyy too fast.

Enter Toledo Industrial, . . . and their expertise. I now have a machine that sews fairly slowly, . . . plenty of power, . . . piece of cake to install, . . . and even has an outlet on the back for my machine's sewing light.

And the price was very fair.

May God bless,

Dwight

Got to second that one, they are good people to work with.

I had a good experience with them as well. They sent me a replacement screw that I needed for free once.

Ditto, all of the above. Great folks to work with and very helpful.

God Bless.

Ray

The best!

Cya!

Bob

Hey,I don't know what else to say but THANKS for being such good customers.I hate to brag on them but these FS-550 are the best servo we've ever had.They are very controllable & very quiet too.

I regard Cowboy Bob as a personal, as well as professional friend! He is my "go to guy" when I need parts and accessories for sewing machines, or another odd machine. Now, if he could find me a transverse feed machine...

Hey, he is my buddy too! We help each other whenever we can! Good job Bob!

I buy from Cobra Steve also. He is a great guy and a knowledgeable sewing machine dealer. People new to this section of the forum sometimes don't realize the quality of the dealers who support us and lurk here.

Shout out to Gregg at Keystone Sewing, who, altho not an advertiser, is a regular contributor also.

Ronny at Techsew is a big time supporter of Leatherworker.net. Nick at Nick-O-Sew is our newest supporting dealer.

Edited by Wizcrafts

I bought my last new machine from Nick-O-Sew, great people to work with... Got an excellent deal on a Consew 227-R-2 with leather package.

All the dealers on here are very helpful and deserve our support.

Bought a new Juki 1541S from Toledo Industrial. I give my experience with them an A-1 rating. Great to deal with, a wealth of knowledge and helpful in every way.