bunch of patterns/books for swops

Hi Folks

Got;

the al and ann stohlman pattern portfolio of horses,

vest pattern pack - tandy

trappers fringed buckskin shirt pattern - missouri river patterns

horse tack accessory patterns - tandy

show and rodeo chap patterns - tandy

buscadero belts and holsters by F.O.Baird - plus there is about 20 leather crafter and saddler magazine pull outs included with it.

not including postage, would swop for bruce grants - 'leather braiding book' or (if from the states) 20 bars of Butterfingers or if from mainland europe 10 bottles of warsteiner.

got two books including;

trail riding from blue creek outfitters packing and training (the guys from BC, canada)

saddle tramp in the highlands - bob orrell - this is about a guy who with two trusty highland horses crossed the highlands of scotland in typical scottish weather i.e. the worsed imaginable!!!! similar sort of read like 'log of a cowboy'

I would like to swop these two for a similar book like the tramp in the highlands, but about some one's packing/cow trip in the states/canada - I have 'the horses hitches and rocky trails' book and like the humour and art work in that one, so something similar would be great. something like 'Trails Plowed under: Stories of the Old West' by charles russell would be fantastic.

Paul

Edited by troy

Which one of Bruce's books are you looking for? I have the original printed braiding book and the one for sale in the Tandy stores now? BTW that first Stohlman book wouldn't happen to be the doodle pages book 2 or 3?

Which one of Bruce's books are you looking for? I have the original printed braiding book and the one for sale in the Tandy stores now? BTW that first Stohlman book wouldn't happen to be the doodle pages book 2 or 3?

Hi King X

and again UKray got in there first, but I don't tyhink that the pattern book I have is a doodle book, it is one of the two peter main wrote.

Paul