tat2

Campbell Randall

I want to give a shout out to Dan Naegle at Campbell Randall. Living in Ontario Canada we are saturated with over priced parts/machinery on items used in the leather industry. I grew frustrated with overly priced parts and the lack of customer service here. So we searched online and found Campbell Randall. Over the past 2 years Green Man Leather Inc has had the pleasure to use Campbell Randall to re fit parts on our Italian and USA machinery. Whether it be custom or regular used parts on our older machinery. Dan is always able to source the parts for us. I find Randall quite knowable on ALL leather machinery, the quality made parts we found were competitively priced and the customer service is always outstanding. If you have industrial machinery like us or starting out with hobby machinery Dan is you man to help get you started. We are proud to buy our leather parts from a USA company!

I think it’s important to recognise the staff at Campbell Randall for their excellence in customer service and their contributions to our leather industry!

On behalf of Green Man Leather Inc we tip our beaver tail hat off to you!

They do have an excellent reputation. I would be proud to have their advertising banners on the board, too.

Thanks for sharing your good experience, Stephen. Sometimes people are quick to complain when things go wrong, and slow to write about the good stuff. Lots of folks are trying hard every day to please their customers, and they deserve to get noticed too.

Johanna