Twister30

Leather Sewing Machine Wanted

I am looking for a machine for my small business that I can sew horse tack... I don't want a hand stitcher, but I want something that can handle sewing no thicker than a breast collar. I prefer used, but would consider a refurbished machine. Contact me with anything you might have for sale!! Thank you!

I am looking for a machine for my small business that I can sew horse tack... I don't want a hand stitcher, but I want something that can handle sewing no thicker than a breast collar. I prefer used, but would consider a refurbished machine. Contact me with anything you might have for sale!! Thank you!

I have a Cowboy Model 4 heavy duty Flat Bed machine I would like to sell $1400 obo. It has a stand, a speed reducer and extra needles. It needs a new servo motor they are about $150, the control board went bad in the one on it. If you're interested my numer is (419)560-9398 Jeremiah Tucker

I have a Lockstitch machine for sale that will do everything you are looking to do. you or anyone else interested can call me at 203-228-9122 - Jim

I have a Ferdco 440R that I am interested in selling.

I had Cobra Steve check it out. " Said that it sews perfectly. "

Asking $1000. is complete. Has clutch motor. Speed Reducer, Table.

Located in St. Louis, Mo. Area.

PM if you need more info or pic's.

Thanks, Kirk