tat2

Randall dbl line creaser

For sale is a very rare to find Randall (least that's what Randall machines said) dbl lined belt creaser. its in fantastic used condition.

Hand crank operated. Fits leather strap from 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches wide! Creases a double lined top and bottom border. Two keyed slots on the machine allowing for leather embossing as well. Strudy and solid cast iron in construction. This Machine must be mounted upon a bench table where a 7 by 4 inch hole can be cut. Allowing for the provided strap to be mounted on a wooden board, putting foot pressure squeezes the top and bottom creates pressure thus making this rare machine work quite amazingly.

The creaser has no makers marks but I am told it is of Randall design roughly around 1870's in creation. I have given the creaser an extensive cleaning and everything appears to be fully operational. One can arrange for shipping I assure you this sucker would be wrapped most securely and shipped with Insurance. Or local folks can collect it personally!

800.00 USD plus shipping with insurance or best offer

Serious enquires only.

p.m me

For sale is a very rare to find Randall (least that's what Randall machines said) dbl lined belt creaser. its in fantastic used condition.

Hand crank operated. Fits leather strap from 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches wide! Creases a double lined top and bottom border. Two keyed slots on the machine allowing for leather embossing as well. Strudy and solid cast iron in construction. This Machine must be mounted upon a bench table where a 7 by 4 inch hole can be cut. Allowing for the provided strap to be mounted on a wooden board, putting foot pressure squeezes the top and bottom creates pressure thus making this rare machine work quite amazingly.

The creaser has no makers marks but I am told it is of Randall design roughly around 1870's in creation. I have given the creaser an extensive cleaning and everything appears to be fully operational. One can arrange for shipping I assure you this sucker would be wrapped most securely and shipped with Insurance. Or local folks can collect it personally!

800.00 USD plus shipping with insurance or best offer

Serious enquires only.

p.m me

Do you have this item still. TJ

No being listed on Ebay!! 180574794741

Do you have this item still. TJ

I still have this amaxing time piece of leather history, open to offers

SOLD