Rod and Denise Nikkel

Saddle Tree Seminars At Sheridan 2012

We just wanted to let people know that we will be doing two, half day seminars on Understanding Saddle Trees at the Sheridan leather show this year. The morning will be on The Top Side - everything to do with the fork, cantle, room for the rider, etc. The afternoon will be on The Bottom Side - factors that affect fit for the horse, how and why. The show this year is back to being on Friday to Sunday, May 18 - 20. Our seminars are Thursday May 17 so we won't miss any of the show at our booth this year.

The link to the show is here: http://www.leathercraftersjournal.com/Rocky_Mtn_Leather_Trade_Show.html From that page there are links to the show booklet and to the sign up pages. Hope to meet a lot of you there this year!

UGH!!! I hate living in New England!!!!!

Sounds like a great seminar. Good luck, and have a great time. I'll catch it some day!

Dennis

I put up a more thorough write up on what we will be presenting on our website if people want to know more. Here's the link: http://www.rodnikkel.com/content/index.php/seminars/ Plus you can feel free to PM or e-mail us if you have more questions.

Just a quick reminder that these classes will be running at Sheridan on Thursday the 17th. Looking forward to meeting lots of people there again this year!