rinocbernard

Cobra Class 4

Well poeple, just bought my corba class 4 yesterday. Now waiting on shipping! Just like expecting a new born....lol..

Rino

Well poeple, just bought my corba class 4 yesterday. Now waiting on shipping! Just like expecting a new born....lol..

Rino

me too lol. i can't wait to get mine. i have been stitching by hand forever :0)

i couldn't say enough good things about my experience with them also. you see a lot of people come and go in the business world and i can honestly say that having that kind of customer service is exactly why i wanted to buy my machine from them. i know they will be around for a long time if they keep that up.

Steve is the man!

The machine is a beast... now if I could just learn how to sew ;) I've had it for at least a month and still hand sewing everything... but I'm a complete newb to sewing machines so I'm slowly improving. Luckily, I know that Steve is only a phone call away if I need help!

Hello. i just joined today so this is new to me. I am the opposite. I am a sewing and have never done any leather work sewing by hand. I am dying to make purses using light to medium weight leather. I have been looking for a used older sewing machine that will sew leather and am unsure what to get or what to even look for. Can you tell me why you decided to go with a Cobra?

Hello. i just joined today so this is new to me. I am the opposite. I am a sewing and have never done any leather work sewing by hand. I am dying to make purses using light to medium weight leather. I have been looking for a used older sewing machine that will sew leather and am unsure what to get or what to even look for. Can you tell me why you decided to go with a Cobra?

I don't think you need a cobra 4 to sew purses. A good walking foot would do very good for you. Look for a Consew 206rb, Singer 111w155, Techsew 111-155 an Adler 167 something along those lines. My 2 cents.

If you want to make purses go to the Cobra web site and check out the you tube vids of Pepper

I am still waiting for my machine. no word iet....starting to get worried.

Steve is the man!

The machine is a beast... now if I could just learn how to sew ;) I've had it for at least a month and still hand sewing everything... but I'm a complete newb to sewing machines so I'm slowly improving. Luckily, I know that Steve is only a phone call away if I need help!

I can't tell you how much I have loved my 4. I just finished relining my 6th saddle with it and don't think I missed a hole. Just Awsum.

I am still waiting for my machine. no word iet....starting to get worried.

i know that they were held up in customs for a while and they had to call and get them off their butts and that they are in stock now, thats what i was told. i am in the low 40's on the list and spoke with them friday and they said it would be about 2 weeks for me. they go over every machine before it ships, and to pack that thing up is quite a job in itself, I'm assuming you will get yours before i get mine. this is my first machine that isn't a machine trying to do what it was not meant to do, i can't wait. update us when you get yours

Talked to Steve, machine should be shipped on tuesday! I know all about customs, I deal with them every day.

They are special. Now I wonder how long I will have to wait for shipping from shop to New Brunswuick Canada! lol. (Accross a boarder again!) lol.

i know that they were held up in customs for a while and they had to call and get them off their butts and that they are in stock now, thats what i was told. i am in the low 40's on the list and spoke with them friday and they said it would be about 2 weeks for me. they go over every machine before it ships, and to pack that thing up is quite a job in itself, I'm assuming you will get yours before i get mine. this is my first machine that isn't a machine trying to do what it was not meant to do, i can't wait. update us when you get yours

I have the Cobra Class 3 and the Class 4. You'll love them all. And you are correct - Steve is the "go to" guy.

Good luck and Congrat's to all that own one.