Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Logo Embrodiery

I figure I would ask here LW since most of us either have a day job or know something in this arena. I need a couple of shirts and maybe a couple of hats embrodiered.

Any recommendations? I will supply my own shirts and hats when ready.

Thanks.

Check your Yellow Pages, i beleive you will find what you are looking for.......

Now if you were in Memphis the local Wal-Mart has a embrody shop in there store.

I appreciate it. I wanted to first throw my money to someone on here that has a friend, family member or spouse doing this.

you have a logo or design you plan on using?

Hey X,

You came to the right place. My parents do custom embroidery as their side gig. They're pretty darn good to and have an awesome pair of machines.

They can even help with the digital conversions. Tell them you're a leatherworking friend of mine and they'll likely charge you extra. ;)

Seriously though, they are very competitive with pricing and have NO minimum order size. They can do shirts, ball caps, dress shirt monograms, and probably a bunch of other stuff.

~Chris

Here's their link: http://www.seamsands...embroidery.html

Here's the contact info:

SeamsAndSuch_Logo.gif

Telephone: 303-255-3174 Email: seamsandsuch@copper.net

Ask for Bruce or Kay

Edited by Spinner

Spinner

Appreciate the heads up. I sent an email their way with my logo to see what we can work out. I knew someone would end up having some in the FAM who is involved in this type of work.

@ Broncbuster: Yes, I have a log already to go. Thanks.

Much appreciated!

Spinner

Appreciate the heads up. I sent an email their way with my logo to see what we can work out. I knew someone would end up having some in the FAM who is involved in this type of work.

@ Broncbuster: Yes, I have a log already to go. Thanks.

Much appreciated!

Sounds good. I just called my dad and gave him a head's up that you might contact them so you wouldn't be a stranger. ;)