Sign in to follow this  
mcn

Another Weaver Question

I have an account with Weaver but some of the things I would like to order can only be bought by the pound or 1000 pieces and Weavers is the only place I have found them. I will not live long enough to need 1000 brass loop staples or a pound of brass tacks in each size.I live in Alberta so adding shipping and brokerage fees to these makes it worse. Is there anyone that would sell some of these things in smaller quantities.

Have you tried Caledon Sales in Calgary? http://www.caledonleather.ca/ They carry a lot more stuff than they have on their website, and if Ken doesn't carry it, he can tell you where to get it.

I have the brass loop staples if you need some pm me and we can work out something.

Have you tried Caledon Sales in Calgary? http://www.caledonleather.ca/ They carry a lot more stuff than they have on their website, and if Ken doesn't carry it, he can tell you where to get it.

Gave Caledon a call and they can't help me out with the hardware but they are the only supplier of Herman Oak leather so I will be getting some of that. Thanks

Hey Mark, I have 4000 loop staples and I'll give you a couple mitt fulls when you come down to visit. Great talking with you today!!

Gave Caledon a call and they can't help me out with the hardware but they are the only supplier of Herman Oak leather so I will be getting some of that. Thanks