Blackriver Laser makes them at a reasonble price, I have a couple and they work well for me.

Chief

I second Blackriver. Great pricing, super customer service and super fast turn around.

One more for blackriver

Great to work with. The font on my makers stamp didn't come out very well from the image I sent and they reworked it with a better font and sent me both stamps. Awesome customer service.

Grey Ghost Graphics made me a nice delrine stamp with great detail.

I got a very nice brass stamp from LWLeather.com (they advertise on this site) and the web address will take you to Etsy.

mines a 3x3cm square - be warned though, you will need a decent amount of force to ensure a clean impression. I am gonna buy an arbor press to get the stamp consistent.

Barking Rooster stamp 1

the detail is incredible - you can even see the Roosters eye on the leather and its almost microscopic!

Edited by lightningad

Black river.

I'm in uk and had a stamp made by these for my arbour press it was good value for money and stamp is as clear as a bell. Really pleased with it

Do you need a "Arbour Press" to use these or other makers marks? Or, does a good mallet work just as well?

Just wondering what most use.

Tom

To be honest I have used a good mallet with a durlon stamp but I was always wondering in the back of my head. ''Will this crack if I whack it too hard". You can get nylon ones from Tandy that are for hitting with a mallet but as with all tools I would only use them as they should be used.

Thanks

Ls1

Thanks lightningad! Our website is actually www.lwleathers.com

We have 4 types of stamps depending on embossing preference.

1. The standard $38 one uses a c-clamp for emboss. Please see the instructions here: www.dropbox.com/s/jo2i4vjgxymko6t/instruction.pdf

2. One is designed for use with arbor press ($68) Sometimes it can be hammered on too depends on the size of your design. https://www.etsy.com/listing/109001883/custom-leather-stamp-for-arbor-press?

3. We have another one that comes with a hammering handle ($98). The stamps are interchangeable, perfect for multiple stamps (additional stamps are $38 each only) www.etsy.com/listing/118992398/custom-leather-stamp-with-hammering

4. We also provide a custom heat embosser for leather stamping ($128). Please see the video in the link below. It’s very easy to use and it takes only seconds to have a deep and long lasting emboss. www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeDelNRqEU www.etsy.com/listing/98894284/custom-leather-stamp-with-heat-embosser

I got a very nice brass stamp from LWLeather.com (they advertise on this site) and the web address will take you to Etsy.

mines a 3x3cm square - be warned though, you will need a decent amount of force to ensure a clean impression. I am gonna buy an arbor press to get the stamp consistent.

the detail is incredible - you can even see the Roosters eye on the leather and its almost microscopic!

Thanks lightningad! Our website is actually www.lwleathers.com

We have 4 types of stamps depending on embossing preference.

1. The standard $38 one uses a c-clamp for emboss. Please see the instructions here: www.dropbox.com/s/jo2i4vjgxymko6t/instruction.pdf

2. One is designed for use with arbor press ($68) Sometimes it can be hammered on too depends on the size of your design. https://www.etsy.com...or-arbor-press?

3. We have another one that comes with a hammering handle ($98). The stamps are interchangeable, perfect for multiple stamps (additional stamps are $38 each only) www.etsy.com/listing/118992398/custom-leather-stamp-with-hammering

4. We also provide a custom heat embosser for leather stamping ($128). Please see the video in the link below. It’s very easy to use and it takes only seconds to have a deep and long lasting emboss. www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeDelNRqEU www.etsy.com/listing/98894284/custom-leather-stamp-with-heat-embosser

So, the $38 stamp should not be used on an arbor press?

So, the $38 stamp should not be used on an arbor press?

Hi there, the $38 one is only 8mm thick and we do not recommend using with an arbor press because after prolong usage, it tends to crook. We recommend the 25mm thick one for arbor press.

Hi there, the $38 one is only 8mm thick and we do not recommend using with an arbor press because after prolong usage, it tends to crook. We recommend the 25mm thick one for arbor press.

Good to know. Thanks.

I just got a stamp from lwleathers...they did good work!

you can check mine out at http://www.lasered-stamps.com

Holiday special on them coming soon.

Edited by Studio-N