Sign in to follow this  
dai malbrook

Introduction

Hi, i'm new to the forum and wanted say hello here. I've just started working with leather in the last month or two and i've really liked it so far. Unfortunately, i don't actually know anyone else in the local area who does leatherwork. So hopefully people will be patient with me if i ask stupid newbie questions. I've been really impressed with the work posted here, and i hope someday i'll be able to make stuff that approaches the quality that i've seen in the pictures here.

Bye for now,

-D.M.

D.M.

Welcome to the forum. As to stupid newbie questions, you don't have to worry, we all were newbie's once. Ask whatever you want...short of a cash loan....and there is someone here that will be more than happy to help out.

Everyone here is extremely friendly, and full of helping answers. Good luck with your leatherwork, and I know you will enjoy it.

Ken

welcome to the board, everyone has to start somewhere. Where in IA are you I live in about 45 away from the boarder on the west side of MO

Ashley

Welcome to the addiction. Any question you can think of , just ask it. It's how we learn and i'm sure someone else is wanting to know as well or they didn't even think to ask yet.

I've been messing up leather for a year now and i still don't know what i'm doing but,,, i sure do enjoy it and no one here seems to mind.

Welcome DM.

Hi and welcome to the site... there is never a stupid question only stupid answers

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Where in IA are you I live in about 45 away from the boarder on the west side of MO

Ashley

I live in Ames; about 30 miles north of Des Moines.

Edited by dai malbrook

Welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome. I have found that the stupid questions I ask are alot easier to handle then the stupid mistakes I make because I didn't ask. Most of us here are hoplessly addicted to this leather thing and we will do our best to help you with your addiction as well.