Sign in to follow this  
mliebs8

Leather for sale in the Houston area/with some exotics

I have a few pieces of leather I'm wanting to sell in the Houston area. I am offering this as a package deal only. I order my leather in 7/8 so everything should be about that weight with the exception of the elephant and shark.

1 Hermann Oak single bend: Drum dyed black with pasted flesh (approx 12 sq feet)

2 Wickett and Craig back piece: Chestnut (approx 10-12 sq feet, both piece combined)

1 Wickett and Craig piece: Drum dyed black (approx 4 sq ft)

1 Shark dyed black (beautiful shark) (approx 3 sq ft)

1 Elephant dyed black (very nice) (approx 2.5 sq ft)

1 Weaver veg tanned piece (approx 6-8 sq ft)

I also have 1 piece of black Wickett and Craig and 1 piece of Hermann Oak (London Tan I believe) that are approx 4 sq ft each.

$175 for a local pick up or delivery only

If you interested please email me at liebel0557@sbcglobal.net

Tempting!! I live in Austin, but the cost of gas and trip would make this some expensive leather for this hobbyist. I don't believe you will have a problem selling it. Good luck and thanks for posting.

Well you live fairly close. I have a few items for sale, if your interested in any others let me know and we'll have a fire sale. I could sell the leather and the other items from my sealant and dye ad for $200 (for everything) if your willing to pick them up. Just a thought :)

Edited by mliebs8

I appreciate it. Let me think about it. I wish I could take your sewing machine, but a little more cash than I have and I don't have the work to warrant it. Man. I am sure another brother here will pick up on this "fire sale."

Appreciate it.