immiketoo

August On-Line Class Cobra 4 (And Clones) Basics With Slickbald

August's On-Line class will feature Chris Slickbald Andre, a multiple winner of the World Leather Debut competition, teaching you the essentials of operating your Cobra Class 4 stitcher or clone. See the course description below for details. As always, the class is $20.00, and this is one that can benefit anyone who uses a stitcher. As a winner at Sheridan, Chris can provide insight into how to stitch using your machine to pass muster in competition or to improve the production work coming out of our shop!

Please register early as this class is limited to 100 seats, and as always, thank you for your continued support!

Please register for Cobra Class 4 Essentials on Saturday, August 23, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT at:

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/4525192196638504961

Multiple Sheridan First place winner Chris "Slickbald" Andre will teach you the essential skills and knowledge needed to effectively operate your Cobra Class 4 (and clones). Some of the many topics covered will be basic set up and tensioning, cleaning, needle/thread selection, which plate/foot combinations to use and a stitching tutorial. As a bonus, Chris will show you how to stitch bullet loops for gun belts, slings, etc. Don't miss this chance to get comfortable with the intimidating beast in your shop!

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.

Multiple Sheridan First place winner Chris "Slickbald" Andre will teach you the essential skills and knowledge needed to effectively operate your Cobra Class 4 (and clones). Some of the many topics covered will be basic set up and tensioning, cleaning, needle/thread selection, which plate/foot combi…
ATTENDEE.GOTOTRAINING.COM

I have registered, paid for, have been getting reminders for this class but now that I am trying to sign in to the class, all I get is: This page can't be displayed. And I'm being told my Training I.D. is invalid from the GoTo Training site. Was this class canceled?

Edited by cpthowdy1369

The class was not cancelled, however I am inquiring with the service provider to see if there was some sort of glitch. Several people had trouble although there were almost 30 in class today who didn't have any trouble. Please contact me via email and I will provide you a solution.

Ladybowhunter, I have this class recorded so if you are interested in it you may purchase the recording for $20.00. You can email me @ michaeldale1@comcast.net for details.