ABC3

Weavers "EZ Edge" Strap Edger

For Sale a new set of 4 Weaver blades for the "EZ Edge" Strap Edger. These are #1's (I ordered the wrong ones when I got the machine) and have since replaced them with #2's. I paid $120 + shipping and I'm asking $90 including shipping.

This little machine makes it alot easier to edge straps, belts, ect.

If there is any interest please email me at: achildress3@bellsouth.net

Hello,

You can send them back to Weaver's and they will give you your money back. I am sure they will.

ryano, no I checked w/ Weavers & the blades came with the machine. No returns. I just purchased the other set.

Hello,

You can send them back to Weaver's and they will give you your money back. I am sure they will.

For Sale a new set of 4 Weaver blades for the "EZ Edge" Strap Edger. These are #1's (I ordered the wrong ones when I got the machine) and have since replaced them with #2's. I paid $120 + shipping and I'm asking $90 including shipping.

This little machine makes it alot easier to edge straps, belts, ect.

If there is any interest please email me at: achildress3@bellsouth.net

How do you like the EZ Edger? I'm considering purchasing one. Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Okotoks,

The Weaver strap cutter seems to do the job. We make belts & it does round off the edges very well. The only problem I can see is the blades get dull fast. You can send them to Weaver & for $15 they will resharpen.

Hope this helps.

Okotoks,

The Weaver strap cutter seems to do the job. We make belts & it does round off the edges very well.  The only problem I can see is the blades get dull fast.  You can send them to Weaver & for $15 they will resharpen.

Hope this helps.

Is there any way to re-strop the blades yourself to save money? Ray

Ray, not that I know of.

By the way, Steve is going to send you a CD on the Toro machine.

Hi Okotoks, How fast is fast when you say the blades get dull fast Thanks Marty

Okotoks,

The Weaver strap cutter seems to do the job. We make belts & it does round off the edges very well. The only problem I can see is the blades get dull fast. You can send them to Weaver & for $15 they will resharpen.

Hope this helps.