art23

My New Tools.

So I started leather work about 2-3 years ago and after a couple of belts,spur straps and Charro saddles. I decided to get some good tools and a good sewing machine. About a 3 weeks ago I went over to leather machine co and picked up a cobra class 4 (I am super happy with it) and I sold 4 singer machines I had been using and struggling with for 2-3 years. About a week ago I received some c s Osborne tools (2 rosette cutters and a oblong punch oh and a 2' English strap end cutter) so so with those new punches I needed a good heavy maul.. so just today I received my two bk mauls 16oz and a 48oz oh and two bevelers and a thumbprint. I just thought I shared my joy and happiness it has been a really good month and year for me (I'm also going to be a father).thank you God. And bless everyone out there.

Congratulations !!!!!!

Always thrilling to obtain new tools for the craft.

In addition to being loaded with new tools, you will soon have a beautiful child to share your life with. What a wonderful way to the future.

God Bless.

Ray

I think we may need some photos to fully share the joy.

Congrats on baby and tools!!

How can I put them up?