ryano

Landis Model 30 splitter

$549.00 or best offer. plus shipping. Pictures on request.

Thanks!

jo386001@gmail.com

$549.00 or best offer. plus shipping. Pictures on request.

Thanks!

jo386001@gmail.com

Price reduced because I forgot someone had painted it john deere green. :thumbsdown: People and their spay bombs! lol I will take $450.00 for it plus shipping. The only reason I'm selling it is because I own a Champion splitter. No need to keep this cheap thing around sinse I now know the value of my Champion now! lol

Price reduced because I forgot someone had painted it john deere green. thumbsdown.gif People and their spay bombs! lol I will take $450.00 for it plus shipping. The only reason I'm selling it is because I own a Champion splitter. No need to keep this cheap thing around sinse I now know the value of my Champion now! lol

Ryan,

Could please explain the differences Between The landis 30 and the champion Splitters,and why is the champion has more value.

Thanks steveh

Ryan,

Could please explain the differences Between The landis 30 and the champion Splitters,and why is the champion has more value.

Thanks steveh

Steve,

I was just being a smart a$$ because there is a Champion for sale, on the site, for 1300 bucks. The Landis seems to sell higher than the Champion and American. More people like the Landis because they feed through the front. The Champion and the American feed through the back. I think it just may be preference. I myself, like the Champion and the American because you can see if anything goes wrong.

Sorry for the confusion!

Ryan

Price reduced because I forgot someone had painted it john deere green. :thumbsdown: People and their spay bombs! lol I will take $450.00 for it plus shipping. The only reason I'm selling it is because I own a Champion splitter. No need to keep this cheap thing around sinse I now know the value of my Champion now! lol

Sale is pending at this time.

Thanks!

Sale is pending at this time.

Thanks!

Machine has been sold

I have a USM splitter for sale if anyone is interested?

Casemaker, this thread has long been dead. You might want to post a new thread with pictures and a price.