TomG

Following Forums

Is anyone else having problems following forums? I used to get emails for all posts in forums that I follow but I haven't gotten a single one in a while now.

Have you gone to settings and checked notifications to see if something has changed?

This forum does send me emails but I just noticed that leatherpros forum hasn't been from personal experience. Will wait and see..

Good luck!

Ralph

I checked with my ISP and they said the server used to send them out here is on a Barracuda Block List. I emailed admin here to ask them to see if anyone else has the issue and maybe send their IP address in to unblock it. In the mean time, I'm going to have to use a different email address and see if it goes through

Later

Edited by TomG

I checked with my ISP and they said the server used to send them out here is on a Barracuda Block List. I emailed admin here to ask them to see if anyone else has the issue and maybe send their IP address in to unblock it. In the mean time, I'm going to have to use a different email address and see if it goes through

Later

That doesn't seem to be true. You can look it up here.

http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups/lookup-reputation

I run a barracuda system on my own network and I'm not seeing anything listed for leatherworker.net.

True, Cyber, but for some reason, the emails from the forum are coming into my email server as an IP address that IS listed as a poor reputation. That's why they get junked. I changed to my personal email address and am getting the emails. But I'd like to find out why this is happening to my legacyleathercraft.com emails.

That's one of the reasons I don't use ISP email systems. They're extremely strict on their filtering and rules. Stuff that's 100% legitimate by today's standards are usually blocked by antiquated ISP policies. There are way too many free email systems out there that will travel with you regardless of your current ISP.

The LL address is via my webhost. I have an Enterprise account and I manage 3 or 4 websites, including my own. I really haven't had issues with anything else. Not to say it's not an internal problem on my end... I switched my email address here to my charter.net address and now get notifications on the forums I follow.

Gonna send you a PM with what I see on the server.

Well, it says you can't get any new messages...

Well, it says you can't get any new messages...

Oops. Sorry about that. Forgot it was time to clean out that inbox. Should be good now.